With so many styles of wigs on the market, choosing the right wigs can be a bit confusing. However, if you are looking for wigs for round faces, you are not alone. To help you choose the right wigs for round faces, we have listed some helpful tips in this article.
But before we start, I would just like to ask you a question: How do you know if you have a round face? The shape of your face is important when deciding to choose the best haircut and wig style that will look good on you.
2 Ways to Identify Your Face Shape
1. Mirror Method
Just stand and face in front of the mirror, then pull your hair back. Using lipstick or marker, trace an outline of your face in the mirror. You can then compare the outlined shape on the mirror with the different face shapes here.
2. Measuring Method
Using a tape measure or a ruler, measure across your cheekbones, jawline, forehead, and the tip of your hairline up to the bottom of your chin.
If your face width and length are about the same and you have no angles to your chin, then you have a round face shape. You can also easily determine if your face shape is round if your cheekbones are the broadest part of your face.
Nevertheless, Selena Gomez, Ginnifer Goodwin, Kate Upton, Chrissy Teigen, Mila Kunis, and Elizabeth Olsen, are only a few of the many celebrities who have round faces.
So if you think you have the same face shape as these celebrities, then it is certain that you have a round face shape.
Wigs for Round Faces: Which Wigs to Look For?
- The volume as well as layers to make your face appear slimmer.
- Ends at the bottom of your chin.
- A longer and thinner fringe.
- A long length wig that has thin sides.
- A short wig for round face, but make sure to keep it a natural look.
- A wig that provides additional volume on the top.
Wigs for Round Faces: Which Wigs to Avoid?
- Short-cropped and center parting wigs.
- Chin length wigs.
- Straight chopped or short crop fringes.
More Tips to Choose the Wigs Style for Round Faces
Choosing the best and most suitable wig is a very important decision. However, nobody wants to wear a wig that looks cheap, makes them feel uncomfortable, and does not suit them.
- Wigs are not created equal: high-quality hairpieces look significantly more realistic compared to cheaper models. However, if you want a wig that looks natural and suitable, then purchase from the well-known wig brands.
- Opt for a wig that features an adjustable size, which ensures a comfortable and snug fit. Looking for a wig that has Velcro tape, hooks, and clips on the inside.
- Make sure to choose a wig suitable for a chubby face that is made of comfortable materials.
- Look for a hairpiece that complements your skin tone. If you have a warm skin tone, go for a wig that has copper-colored reds, ebony brown-black shades, chestnut browns, or honey blondes. But if you have a cool skin tone, you can wear raven black, inky, auburn red, ash brown shades, or platinum blonde.
Choosing the best and most suitable wig doesn’t have to be difficult. By following the simple steps mentioned above, rest assured you will end up with a wig that suits your round chubby faces perfectly.
Most importantly, look for something you think will look good on you. As a matter of fact, if you wear the right wig you will be able to attract more attention and of course, your innermost confidence will shine through!